Sep 12, 2012

New York Fairy Tale


Once upon a time a prince asked a beautiful princess will you marry me?

the princess said no and the princess lived happily ever after and traveled around the world and me interesting people and learned new stuff and she hooked up with some cute guys and nobody thought she was a slut and always put herself first and went to rock concerts and no one ever told her "go make me a sandwich" and kept her apartment and all of her shoes and never got cheated on, period. 
And all her family and friends thought she was fucking cool as hell and made tons of money & the toilet seat was always down (like it's supposed to)
The End

// hm... every girl like this new version of fairy tale it seems...

2 comments:

  1. You know there still are great men out there everyone deserves true love I know this because God created me and I was raised by a queen so I treat my woman like a princess I take nothing but I give her everything and she chooses to do the same for me in return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All men aren't bad i am speaking for myself here but you have to be careful of the ones who are because some men will tell you everything you want to hear I have a friend who is like this and even though he has true feelings for the girls he talks to he will make them think he is going to start a family and will even talk about marriage only to drag them along meanwhile he is back laughing it up with his buddies that he has another fish hooked. I've seen so many women hurt just by my friend alone I'm sure there are many more like him. So ladies if you think its too good to be true then it probably is don't ever play second to anyone. If he can't be there for you all the time its because he chooses it to be that way. Test him if he truly wants to be with you he will do whatever it takes to prove it.

    ReplyDelete