Jun 29, 2012

Bartender, Dave Matthews Band - FlyLyricsFly Vol.02 Featuring +JULIE PARIAS





FlyLyricsFly Vol.02 - Feature Share +JULIE PARIAS
Bartender, Dave Matthews Band
The wine that's drinking me 
came from the vine that strung Judas from the devil's tree


Click read more for interview with Julie and video of the song



Bartender, Dave Matthews Band
Full Lyrics


Interview with Julie


LM: Hi Julie, can you tell us couple things about you?
Julie: I will be 33 in July.  I have a BA in Philosophy. I was technically dead for almost 3 minutes last year.  I am currently starting over I guess after just being diagnosed with Borderline.  I live with my boyfriend of almost 9 months, Bill.


LM: What makes you love this song and lyrics so much? Or you have a story about the song?
Julie: Bartender invokes emotion in me. The music and lyrics seem to engulf me. I was raised Presbyterian but have struggled with religion and the concept of faith most of my life. This song brings all that to the surface for me.


LM:What you think is the perfect moment to listen to this song?
Julie: I can listen to DMB (Dave Matthews' Band) anytime and anyplace. That to me is a sign of a good artist; someone you can listen to no matter how you feel. This song specifically I listen to a lot when I am thinking about my Dad. 


He died of cancer 5 years ago. The song being about leaving life early I feel his spirit sometimes and when I am really depressed or shaken up I long for his hugs and to hear his voice telling me its going to be okay.


LM:Which genres of music you like the most?
Julie: I enjoy all genres of music except rap. I like some hip hop but mainly I listen to rock, alternative, and jazz.


LM:Who are your favorite music artists?
Julie: DMB always number 1! Adele, Bille Holiday, Bob Marley, The Chemical Brothers, Curtis Mayfield, Duffy and Tori Amos.


LM:Which songs are playing in your current iPod playlist?
Julie: Duffy - "Don't Forsake Me", "Warwick Avenue" & "Well, Well,Well". Juno Reactor- I like the whole album "Bible of dreams" but "Congo Fury" & "Children of the Night" are my favorites.


LM:Random question: "When I grow up, I wanna be ________"
Julie: When I grow up I want to be happy, healthy, in control of my emotions and doing something that gives me the feeling as if I have helped or accomplished someone or something everyday.


LM:Thank you Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment